Thursday, November 16, 2006

Old Content (Immigration)

I am tremendously supportive of english only laws. English is the common laguage that unifies our country. I fear if we continue down the path of bilingualism- part of the mushy-minded multicultural movement the Left is pushing on us we will become balkanized. There will be enclaves of Spanish speakers and english speakers and any language for that matter, the America I knew will be no more.

Second of all, I am surprised that the Senate had the political will to do this. Im sure the charges of racism and cultural sensitivity will leveled faster than Teresa Heinz-Kerry can say "shove it"

In many communities ballots are printed bilingually, road signs are bilingual, court interpereters are hired, all at the taxpayers expense. The tail is wagging the dog.

Assimilation is important. Dont believe me? Look at Britain and France.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home